This set is suitable for the the adjustable angle connection of two aluminum profiles. By means of a knurled screw a fixation in 2.5 degree steps is possible. The knurled screw in the color black is fiberglass-reinforced and consists of a high-quality plastic. The fastening material, on the other hand, is made of a galvanized steel and offers every user a long service life. The surface from the angle housing, on the other hand, is painted in aluminum color and thus blends harmoniously into the overall picture.
Product data angle fixing 40/80 (SET) at a glance:
- Suitable for: angle-adjustable connection of two aluminum profiles.
- Fixing material: galvanized
- Knurled screw color: black
- Surface of angle housing: aluminum-colored painted
- Fixing material: steel
- Knurled screw: plastic PA, fiberglass reinforced
- Material of angle housing: die-cast aluminum.
- Scope of delivery: knurled screw, 2 screws DIN 7984 - M8 x 18, 2 screws ISO 7380 - M8 x 18, 2 washers DIN 125 - 8.4 and 4 slot nuts - slot 8 - M8