Simracing Rig X-Dream
powered by Motedis & inspired by Michael Herrmann
SimRacer beware !!!
This new RIG represents the all-round solution for you. It has been redesigned to the needs and needs of the racing community and offers many benefits resulting from the use of standard aluminum profiles:
- Extreme torsional stiffness for the highest demands, optimized to minimize flexing
- Highest degree of flexibility in adjustability through even more attachments
- almost unlimited expansion possibilities, thus extremely future- and investment-safe
- Holes for attaching the most popular Fanatec, Thrustmaster and Logitech steering wheels already included
- Use of Fanatec Clubsport Pedals without adapter possible
- Pedals can be installed standing, sloping or hanging
- Height and tilt of the seat can be adjusted very diverse and precise
- The Rig is the basis for different screen solutions (to be purchased separately on the site)
- Size L 180cm W 78cm H 77cm
- simple structure in a few steps (instructions are available)
- Top value for money
- All profiles and connectors are supplied with appropriate caps. Cover profiles can be purchased separately.
- Race seat and possibly seat rails and seat attachment
- Screws for attaching the wheel and the pedals as well as the screens
- Any SimRacing hardware or tools to assemble
The RIG is offered as a complete package thanks to Motedis.
For questions about the KPCR Rigs we ask you to contact Mr. Michael Herrmann at the following link: http://pcracer.blogsport.eu/ there you will also find the corresponding assembly instructions.